Meeting Package Support
2011 COMPRES Annual Meeting
Kingsmill Resort, Williamsburg, VA
June 14, 2011 to June 17, 2011
COMPRES will provide the following financial support for all active participants in the 2011 Annual Meeting at Kingsmill Resort – Tuesday, June 14 (starting with dinner) to Friday, June 17 (including lunch)
- The Complete Meeting Package (CMP) rate [$196.50/day x 3 = $589.50] for each of those participants who will be housed in shared (double occupancy) accommodations.
- If participants desire single-room accommodations at $281.00/day, they will be responsible for the additional cost of $84.50/day for the CMP.
- Participants who wish to bring a spouse/guest must share the same room and will be charged $149.50/day. This rate includes the sleeping room (same room as attendee) and $65.00/day for dinner each day with the group (beginning with dinner on the day of arrival and concluding the day before departure).
- Children 17 and under may share the same room with parent(s) at no additional charge. Children are also welcome to dinner with the group. Children 4 and under eat free as long as they are with an adult. For children 5 through 12 years of age there is half price for dinner at $32.50/day). Children over 13 years of age will be charged the adult rate for dinner ($65.00/day). Note that breakfast and lunch are NOT included in this pricing and will have to be arranged and paid separately.
- The CMP package rates are per meeting attendee, per night, and include overnight accommodations, dinner the night of your arrival, breakfast, lunch and refreshment breaks the following day.
- The CMP package includes a 20% service charge on your food and beverage functions and does not include taxes or alcoholic beverages. CMP and Non Package rates quoted above are non-commissionable net rates. Rates are also subject to sales tax and occupancy tax which combined are 10% +$2 on room and meals. There are no additional resort fees: resort activities such as golf are arranged separately. The above rates do not include gratuities for Valet, Bell, or Housekeeping staff. Tipping for these staff members is left to the attendee’s discretion.